feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Pay Per Click: money making is never easy

Labels: ,

For those who are reading this for the first time.
Please read the information in the background story.
Hence the night conversation continues.
Ajay:” Guys I shall prepare you for tough lucks in the beginning. So first try earning money on the internet the difficult way.”
Amit; “What do you mean by difficult? I don’t have much knowledge of the internet. I just use it for checking mail and searching some stuff, that’s it. Tell something for beginners.”
Ajay:” Yup. This information is for all beginners. All you need to do is hard work. So, let’s start. Do any of you know about pay to click or PTC”?
Raj:” Yes. These are the sites which pay you for every site you visit in their database. I was searching few and found that some pay extremely low and those who promise good money, never pay. They just get hits from us and never pay. I gave up finally.”
Ajay: Yes you are right about the PTC definition. However, about the non-paying PTC site. You never tried the low paying site right? Remember, What I said, money making is overnight rich scheme. I need’s your time. Since we cannot invest money initially invest time. It will teach you patience and to stay cool when things aren’t moving fast. So I am telling site named Hits4pay, join this site.” (To join the site click here.)
Raj and Amit agreed.
Ajay: “This is a good site to start with. To expect returns quickly. I will keep adding one site every day. Develop multiple sources of incomes. I think you will start doing great soon. One more thing, open a free Paypal account. Paypal will your money collection point (for more details on pay pal, check this link).”
Now amit and raj went out home, dying to implement the new technique which they have learnt.





0 comments:

Post a Comment