feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Day #2 Triond: Write more and earn more

Labels: ,

Triond is another site which shares with you the revenue earned from your article. This is site pays members based on the views earned by it. This site is for beginners and the pay is comparatively lower than others. If you are an experienced writer, you may think Triond as a waste of time. However, if you are newbie to the world of content writing, than this site is a good place for you to start. This site offers a lot of resources which you might get on Google. I like the complete compilation at a single place. Since you are just starting content writing read the resources provided and simultaneously start writing. Once you have published your article it takes approximately 12-24 hours for your article to get approved by Triond team. The Triond team reviews your article to maintain quality on their website. You are not allowed to post personal links. Hence you cannot use this site to promote your blog or for doing affiliate marketing. This is one feature which makes Triond a very informative site with no promotional misguidance to the reader.

I think if you are looking for a long term income Triond may turn out to be a good pick. You get paid every time someone clicks to read your content. However, I did not used for a long time as I saw drops in my views after some time and hence my earnings dropped as well. I use this site to learn content writing and see what sells in the market. I wrote articles and studied the trend in the market and then based on this I wrote articles which helped me gain readers. The payout of Triond is very low ($0.5) and hence can achieved easily. Another thing which I like about them is great support. Once I had difficulty in deleting in one of my articles and I posted it in their help section and my query was answered within minutes. Good work Triond team. I would recommend this site to anyone who is starting content writing.


In the next article, I will post about marketing your article to the readers. This will help you earn the viewers for your article.

In order to read money making on Bukisa click here.

If you want to know more about this site please ask, I would like to share with you. This course is my learning from my mistakes and is for free as I want to learn with you. Tell me what you think about this article.







0 comments:

Post a Comment