feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Paid to survey: Your opinion counts

Labels:


Ajay meets Raj and Amit in coffee restaurant.

Amit: "Ajay, man your PTC Idea has worked for me. I have formed a group a people with whom I am making part time money. The way I am going, I will have $10 in my paypal account soon. Do you have more offers in this course?"

Ajay:" Ya dude, there is still a lot to come. This is just the beginning. What about you Raj? How are you doing?"

Raj: "Things haven't been great for me. I worked on PTC. I also tried making referrals but it didn't give me great returns. I think online money making is not for me."

Ajay: "Wait. Firstly I told not to give up to easily. Take my tips as a course, try all of them. I am sure something will work for you."

Raj: "Give me some tips on other ways of internet money making."

Ajay: "Ok. Did you know that you can get paid for sharing for your opinion? What I will do this week is tell you, to make money doing online surveys."

Raj: "I didn't get it. Why will anyone pay me for my opinion about their product?"

Ajay:"They pay you because your opinion gives them the consumer feedback which they need for making new products. Many company pay people to try limited version of the trial product and get feedback from these people. On the basis of these feedbacks they make changes in the product before launching it. Hence to save themselves from product failure they pay people for product trial and survey of the product."

Amit: "How to start in this area? Is there scope networking in this"

Ajay:" Networking is the backbone bone of every business. All companies all to have more people in their business while the rewards may not be great. All you need to do is join the site, provide them with all the information which is required and your account is created. Once your account is created, you will have to fill various profiles like your travel profile, income profile and personal profile."

Amit: "What is the use of filling these profiles?"

Ajay: "Based on these profiles you qualify for survey. The more you provide information the more surveys you get and more money you make."

Suddenly there is calmness in the room and everyone is thinking while Ajay is thinking which survey site to tell for starting.

Ajay:" I will tell you a site which has worked best for me and accept international members. This site is Global test market. Try this site and I think Raj you will start making money online with surveys J"







0 comments:

Post a Comment