feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Caio survey: Earn gifts for opinion

Labels: , ,

Ajay:" Raj today I will tell about one more site which is caio surveys. This site is one of the paid sites whose pay is comparatively low but the frequency is very high. So if you invest one hour of time you can easily make Rs. 300-400. So all you have to do is to this site fill all your profile and keep them updated."

Raj:" Hey that's cool I will join this site as I will make money whenever I am free. What I like about online money making is that I can work according to my flexibility. Sometimes I am not able to work but I can always make up for it by working extra."

Ajay:" Not only this you can go on a holiday and work for there also. This will keep adding your money also on a weekend. Dude internet money making has a lot of advantages. It is like any other business where you need dedication and hard work to achieve success."

Raj:" Tell me more about caio surveys."

Ajay:" Caio gives you money for earn survey you take once you have more than Rs.100 in your account, you can redeem them as Indiatimes gifts."

Raj:"That means no cash. You know, we are more into cash stuff :D ."

Ajay:"Yup, no cash money is given but the thing is Indiatimes has a lot of gift option. You can order an iPod, Reebok shoes or anything which you like."

Amit:"Now I will also try, I want an iPod always but couldn't afford one. I will now earn one. J"

Tip of the day: You should always look for paid survey sites which pay, though their pay may be low because firstly these sites have relaxed joining conditions. Online money making isn't difficult all you need is right choices.


 







4 comments:
gravatar
Mark said...
October 15, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Here in the UK Ciao pay in cash! They have got much better recently - they went through a period when rewards were tiny and there was a high rate of screen out.

Good looking blog by the way!

gravatar
junoon said...
October 15, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

@Hey Mark. Thanx for dropping. Ya i heard earlier Caio was low paying site every where but has improved now. However, there is still a scope of improvement. :)

gravatar
Homeless Blogger said...
October 16, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

I found your blog by category "Making money on-line". You must be rich, then! I am a homeless man and will be very glad to get a donation of just $10 from you, please. I hope you do thousands times more on-line.
http://blogger-without-home.blogspot.com/
In return I can give you a link where you can get as much entrecard credits as you like: http://hackentrecard.blogspot.com
Sorry, no more...

gravatar
junoon said...
October 16, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

@Homeless Blogger.
Thanx for dropping by. I am not rich, but earn some extra bucks online. Rather on your blog i have seen some tips for making money. Dude not good asking for donation rather you should give some.
Happy blogging

Post a Comment