feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Entrecard: 10 credits in 5 seconds list #2

Labels:

Hi every thank you for the great response to my first list. I think you might be earning 10 credits in 5 minutes. Here goes my second list. Use it to drop and earn more credits.











Check the next post to get 10 more credits.
In this list I have included Suzzane, Ron who were the only two to leave their ID in comments. I have included my top two droppers in this list. The first is “Rambling Thoughts in SMK Serian” and second is “60 Were Enough”. I request my other to please leave their ID (numerical or digits which is visible in your address bar when you login). No commented on my other blogs so the spot of top commenter is still empty. Be the first to fill the vacant seat. These drops will increase your popularity in the Entrecard Community.





6 comments:
gravatar
SOLOMONSYDELLE said...
October 26, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

oh, thanks so much for this. Can i add my blogs - www.nigeriancuriosity.com and www.solomonsydelle.com?

I'd appreciate it! thanks

gravatar
SOLOMONSYDELLE said...
October 26, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

BTW, the ids are 10796 and 13567

Thanks

gravatar
shykulasa said...
October 27, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

really cool way of dropping ecs! hope you can include me in your list...

ID : 46032
http://entrecard.com/t/oc/46032

gravatar
yljien said...
October 31, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

This is impressive!

You are wonderful!!!

BTW, you also have a great site!

keep it up!

My EC user id is 54660

http://entrecard.com/user/54660/

gravatar
Suzanne said...
November 6, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

Thanks for putting me in the list!!

gravatar
Blog Tactic said...
November 25, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Earning EC credits without visit the sites. A neat trick but is this method allowed by EC?

Post a Comment