feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Basic of online money making.

Labels: ,

Ajay and Raj goes together to the Ajay’s house. Ajay is a rich man now; he has bought the biggest house in the town. They started to enjoy the party and waited for the host to arrive. Here comes the host, Ajay wearing Armani and has a one of the most exotic accessories. Ajay saw his friends and went to meet him. He said lets go to our old lake place where we use to sit in the childhood. Everyone agreed and they let for the lake.
Hence the conversation started. Amit and Raj were curious as to how Ajay was doing so well. So they asked him
Amit: “Ajay, what were you doing these years. You have hell lot of money. Come on share with us.”
Ajay: “I have found ways of making money online. I started applying them and started earning huge income. I am doing great man. I make 2k a month.”
Raj:” How much did you invest. Which program did you joined?”
Ajay:” Not a rupee. I reinvested from what I earned.”
Raj: “You are lying. No one makes that kind of money online. They just keep saying give us this much amount of money and we shall allow you to make money.”
Ajay: “No man. I am not lying. You can make money online free of cost. You can do that job part time or full time. You earn dude!! “
Raj: “If you are serious then do tell me. I want to learn this method. Can you share your method of making money on internet with me?”
Amit: “I also wanna join in. Is there any scope for those who just know how to operate computers?”
Ajay: “Ya sure Amit, you can join. I will share with you internet money making techniques but before that remember few things.
• Money making on the internet is not easy. It needs time and patience.
• Develop habit to read articles on internet. Be focused on a single goal.
• Don’t join it for the sake of money making. As soon you shall see fall in your income. Always do what you like to do.”
Raj:” Ok we are in, tell us what do”
Ajay:” fine then we shall begin”
Rest continued in the next post.







0 comments:

Post a Comment